At The Beckmead Moundwood Academy we offer a broad and balanced curriculum leading to the acquisition of key skills and qualifications. This will reflect the needs of our pupils, as well as our wider community, as much as possible.
Our curriculum will focus on:
- Learning that connects and engages children with SEMH and ASD traits
- High expectations and a continuous focus on pupil safety and wellbeing
- Learning that enables children with complex needs to develop personally and make at least good progress and achieve the best possible outcomes
- Personalised learning that understands each child’s individual needs and meets them effectively
- Community learning where children experience, learn and internalise the positive values of a healthy learning community so that they can participate with confidence in community activities, future learning and training in employment